#SocialParenting: DIY Holiday Gifts Kids Can Make
How do you involve your little ones in the gift-giving process during the holiday season?
For kids, particularly younger children, making holiday gifts can be a much more meaningful experience than buying them. We’ve gathered some fun ideas for DIY holiday gifts kids can make (or help make!) with relative ease. These ideas could make great gift ideas for mom, dad, grandparents, teachers or anyone on your family’s holiday gift list. Or, you could simply make them for fun as a holiday craft on an upcoming winter weekend. Check out all of the ideas below, as well as additional crafty pins on the Bright Horizons Pinterest page. Happy gifting!
DIY Holiday Gifts Kids Can Make
- Lunch Bag Scrap Book: A great way to store holiday cards and photos from the year.
- Cookie Mix Jar: Have children help measure and pour as you create these fun all-in-one ingredients-included gifts.
- Personalized Mug Art: Enjoy the kids’ pretty artwork and your coffee all at the same time with this craft project.
- Jolly Java Jackets: A fun idea for teachers!
- Decorated Handkerchiefs: Grandparents will love custom handkerchiefs made by their little artists.
- Artwork Drink Coasters: Make your child’s artwork functional by turning it into a coaster!
- DIY Wrapping Paper Designs: Make one-of-a-kind wrapping paper by allowing your child to create their own design.
Bright Horizons shares even more ideas for making holiday gifts and memories on our e-family news website. Do you have any additional DIY gifts that kids can make?