#SocialParenting: Kid-friendly Thanksgiving Side Dishes
Are you busy planning your Thanksgiving menu? It can be hard to find something to satisfy everyone’s taste preferences, especially when your gathering includes a full kids’ table! Don’t worry – we have some suggestions. We’ve been collecting some delicious kid-friendly Thanksgiving side dishes that may appeal to even the pickiest of eaters. Take a look at the tasty ideas below, and be sure to check out the Bright Horizons Pinterest page for even more kid-friendly recipe ideas.
Kid-friendly Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- Thanksgiving Veggie Platter
- Pumpkin Cornbread
- Baked Apple Cranberry Stuffing
- Turkey-shaped Pumpkin Muffins
- “Ice Cream” Mashed Potatoes
- Potato Skins Mac & Cheese
- Browned Butter Sweet Potato Casserole
What are your child’s favorite Thanksgiving foods? Share with us in the comments area.