Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas
We all have a love of Pinterest. One area I think it’s brought to a whole new level is Teacher Appreciation, which is perfect for me since I love to give homemade gifts. Teacher Appreciation Month is in May. So, get out your glue and glitter and get started on one of our favorite Teacher Appreciation gift ideas from Pinterest…or just pretend you’re going to make these, then run out and get gift cards.
DIY Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas
1. This might be cheating because everything on this list is pretty great, but check out #19, reusable cup sleeve.
2. This “Thanks a latte” card is fun and relatively easy to make.
3. Some teachers may not want candy but this candy letter is adorable for those who do.
4. Embroidered make up bag – cute and really useful.
5. Tea bag wreath, paired with a cute mug?
6. Upcycled containers (w/cookies!).
7. Kids can help with this one, for sure: colored pencil vase.
8. Love this lunchbox bouquet.
9. Sticky note Thank You Card.
10. Filled to the brim cup with pencils.